If you’d like to enjoy the many rewards of geothermal HVAC, the experts from Basin Service have the experience, expertise, and resources to handle proper design and installation in the Greater Moses Lake Area. Let’s take advantage of the free energy source right in your own backyard. Since 1977, we’ve helped home and business owners enjoy the most environmentally friendly and energy efficient means of year round temperature control. When you invest in a geothermal heat pump, you not only experience superior comfort and minimize your carbon footprint, but raise the value of your home.
Dependable Geothermal HVAC Services & Installations
Contact Basin Service at 509-292-3243 for further information, convenient scheduling, and a full range of geothermal services. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we bring you industry leading options to optimize rewards, ease-of-management, warranty, and overall satisfaction. From new design/installation to regular maintenance and skilled repair, our NATE-certified professionals are trained to provide conscientious and effective service. Where Little Things Mean A Lot, Basin Service delivers unmatched results throughout Moses Lake, Ephrata, and Othello, WA.
Check out some of the many benefits of geothermal HVAC!
- Save up to 50% when compared to running costs of conventional gas or oil HVAC systems.
- Energy savings and reduced cost of maintenance typically recover the investment in under five years.
- Protected from the elements, expect the heat pump to last upwards of 25 years.
- The ground loop system is warrantied for 50 years.
- No onsite combustion eliminates emissions of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gases.
- Viable for both new construction and retrofit installation.
- With no noisy outdoor compressor or fan and whisper-quiet indoor sound levels, geothermal is much less intrusive than conventional systems.
- Optional upgrade to essentially free hot water.
- So exceptionally environmentally friendly, one geothermal installation is the equivalent of planting 750 trees!
- Very even heating and cooling for superior comfort all year.